- Are your kids one of the biggest reasons you argue with your husband?
- Does it seem like everyone else has kids who respect adults except yours?
- When it comes to chores around the house, are you the one doing them all with little help from your kids?
- Is your home a war zone with lots of yelling?
- Are you held hostage by bad attitudes or ugly tantrums?
- Is technology the only thing that grab's your kid's full attention?
- Do you want to raise your kids to become independent, respectful, hard-working, God-honoring adults?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then you need a front row seat to Joanne's 6 Week Online Bible Study -- because everyone needs a little parenting encouragement every once in awhile.
Join the Raising Great Kids- 6 Week Online Bible Study and discover what moms have known for generations; you can raise great kids-- NOT because you are able, but because God is able.
Joanne Kraft is a frequent guest on Focus on the Family and Family Life Today. Joanne is the author of The Mean Mom's Guide to Raising Great Kids. She'd be the first to tell you she has four kids who are great--most of the time.
* indicates required